- Concealed cavity weep hole duct diecast in A1 fire-rated metal protected by a two-part electroplated coating.
- A pre-formed component long established as an effective method of allowing the cavity to drain freely without obstruction.
- Quick and easy to install and virtually invisible within the mortar joint so not to detract from the appearance of the brickwork.
- The acclaimed tapered design restricts the entry of wind-driven rain to prevent staining, meeting NHBC Standards and maintaining the aesthetic appearance of the building.
- Considered fire class A1 without testing, as per European Commission paper 96/603/EC referred to in BS EN 13501-1:2018.
- Suitable for use in high-rise buildings with a storey 18m or more above ground level to Regulation 7(2) and Building Regulations Approved Document B.
- Suitable for use in buildings with a storey 11m or more above ground level to Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019: domestic and non-domestic, 2.7.
- Classification: A1. Definition: Non-combustible. Description: No contribution to fire.